Monday, November 19, 2012

Ministry Report: Fall Newsletter 2012

The first newsletter of Savannah Barber, Missionary Candidate for Child Evangelism Fellowship, is now available. If you would like to see it, you may do so by clicking here. :)
TADAAA! :P

A current newsletter will be sent out quarterly, or every three months. It will include such information as my involvement in various ministry activities, how God is blessing my ministry currently, and any prayer requests or needs of the ministries. 

If you would like to contact me about receiving the newsletter in the mail, or you would like more information about Child Evangelism Fellowship or getting involved with my ministry, feel free to contact me at Savannah.barber@cefonline.com. Additional contact information is available in the left hand column of the newsletter. 

Have a great day and God Bless.
In Christ's love and mercy, 
Savannah Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment