Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Super Hero

It's a husband! It's a dad! It's... my best friend. :)

And today is his birthday. Man, am I glad he was born. :P

In the last few years, I have been through an aweful whole lot. An Peden has helped carry me through it all. He is sweet, thoughtful, compassionate, gentle.

He loves our daughter so much he might actually explode. I could not think of anyone i would rather have as a daddy to my sweet baby girl. 

I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without and there really is no way to accurately portray just how much I appreciate him. 


Ecclesiastes 4:11-12 "Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart."
 
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away."

AND NOW! for pictures. :) 


 
August 6 2011
February 9 2013
Oh yeah. I definitely see the resemblance now. :)



And we wonder where Bekah gets it from. :P

Nothing sweeter

Oh wow. We were babies.

This is why I love him, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah he didnt see a lot of me that year. :P

Nuff said.


April 18 2009, Senior prom


again... nuff said


No comments:

Post a Comment