Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ministry update june 19

I know I am very late on this today. But here goes.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm pretty discouraged right now. It seems to be impossible to get in touch with people. I make a thousand calls, leave a thousand voice mails, and the few times that I get people on the phone they either say no or call me back at a better time. When I do call them back they don't answer that time. I know it sounds like I'm complaining and on some level I am. Just need to vent every once in awhile. Right now I am sitting down praying and searching scripture for something to help lift me up and get me through the next few calls I need to make.

The biggest obstacle right now is figuring the best time to sit  down and call people. I know people are busy. I have no hard feelings about that. I'm busy with too. I blame no one but chance. Luckily for me there is no chance for me. Only Gods Providence.

But I will continue to diligently do what God has called me to do.  I Will make the calls and I will do it with a right attitude. Only God can bring the partners to me, and only God can bring in the support.

As far as prayer request go, they are pretty much the same as last week. Pray that appointments will be scheduled and partnerships will be made. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

"Create in me a clean heart, Oh God, and renew a right Spirit in me." Psalm 51

No comments:

Post a Comment